As always, a complete calendar and listing of opportunities can be found
on the web site at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp

Upcoming Events of Note:

1. Charlotte Singles Dance, FRIDAY, October 23
2. Football, SUNDAY, October 24, 10:30 AM @ Lake Crabtree
3. Blood Drive, October 29, 10-2:30 @ Freeman Center for Jewish Life
4. Coffee and Dessert, November 2, 7:30 PM @ The Mad Hatter

See below for details:

1.  Charlotte Singles Dance 10/23

For more information, or to RSVP:
Contact Becky Cohen: (704) 944-6725 or <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Join singles from all over North & South Carolina for an evening of fun
and conversation! Enjoy dancing, wonderful catered hot & cold hors
d'oeuvres, and an open bar serving mixed drinks, beer and wine all
evening. Dress is semi-formal.  JCC Members: $25 in advance/$30 at the
door Non-Members: $30 in advance/$35 at the door

Come for the party on Saturday night, or stay the WHOLE WEEKEND and join
us for brunch at Scalini's in the Hyatt Hotel, 5501 Carnegie Blvd, at 10
AM on Sunday, October 24 (Dutch Treat).

Where to stay: Courtyard by Marriott at Southpark (800) 321-2211.  Ask for
Jewish Singles' group rate.  For more information, contact Becky Cohen,
singles' group coordinator, at (704) 944-6725 or
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

2. Football, October 24, 10:30 AM @ Lake Crabtree

For more information, or to RSVP,
contact Gary: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 363-5411

Another attempt at football!  Now that Irene has come and gone, join us
for the rescheduled football extravaganza, Sunday October 24, at 10:30 AM.

Come one, come all to the long awaited return of TYJP's football in the
park.  Join us for an exciting, exhilarating and entertaining game of
touch football at Lake Crabtree Park just off of I-40 in Morrisville/Cary.
We'll be meeting in the first parking lot on the right at 10:30 and
kicking off a festive game.  Experience or skill not required.  If there
is an interest, we can pick a place for lunch afterwards.  For more
information, or to RSVP, contact Gary ([EMAIL PROTECTED] or
363-5411).

Please note that the field may be a bit soggy, so don't be alarmed if you
end up getting a bit muddy.  It is more fun that way anyway.  In case of
heavy rain, the game will be rescheduled.

Directions:

      From Raleigh:Take I-40 West to exit 285 (Aviation Parkway). At the
top of the ramp, go left.  Cross the bridge and make the first left (after
the light at the end of the bridge) into the park entrance.

      From Durham:Take I-40 East to exit 285 (Aviation Parkway). At the
top of the ramp, make a right, and then take the first left into the park
entrance.

3.  Blood Drive, October 29, 10-2:30 @ Freeman Center for Jewish Life

For more information, or to RSVP,
contact Karen Kariv: 919-613-0072 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When There's Not Enough Blood - It's Spooky.

We personally invite each member of the Triangle Jewish Community to
please participate in our blood drive.

Thank you,

Karen and Helena

Friday, October 29
The Freeman Center and the American Red Cross are holding a Blood Drive
10:00-2:30.
If you haven't donated blood in 8 weeks, and you are interested, contact
Karen Kariv at 919-613-0072 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Donations are always
needed, and it saves lives.

4.  Coffee and Dessert, November 2, 7:30 PM @ The Mad Hatter

For more information, or to RSVP,
contact Dave: 858-5607, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tuesday, November 2, Coffee mixer and desert at the Mad Hatter in Durham,
7:30 PM for details contact Dave at 858-5607, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org or
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp