To RSVP, or for more info, contact Ron:
(844-0733; [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Sunday, December 5, Planning Meeting and Bagels at Ron's House, 11AM
Join TYJP to help plan events for the new year.  New ideas are always
welcome.  If you are unable to attend, but have a great idea for an event,
call or email Ron.  If you do plan to attend, and wish to partake in the
bagels, please RSVP to Ron (844-0733; [EMAIL PROTECTED]) by Friday,
December 3.

Directions: (Durham/Chapel Hill)
- From I-40 take 540 towards US70
- Exit onto US70 towards Durham
- Turn Right on ACC Blvd.
- Turn Left on Mt. Herman
- Turn Right on Leesville Road
- Turn Right into Woodlawn Subdivision (Erinsbrook Drive)
- My house is 9724 Erinsbrook Drive (on Left)

Directions: (Raleigh)
- Take US70 towards Durham
- Turn Right on ACC Blvd.
- Turn Left on Mt. Herman
- Turn Right on Leesville Road
- Turn Right into Woodlawn Subdivision (Erinsbrook Drive)
- My house is 9724 Erinsbrook Drive (on Left)

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org or
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp