TYJP's 2nd Annual Hanukah Happy Hour
Where: Horsefeathers, in the Holiday Inn RTP
When: Wednesday December 8, 6:30 PM

To RSVP or for more information contact:
David Wolf at 846-2868 ([EMAIL PROTECTED]),
or Suzie Wolf at 469-2970 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

The moment you have all been waiting for is finally here.  Wednesday
evening, December 8th, at 6:30pm, will be the biggest happy hour of the
year...Back by popular demand, it's the Hanukkah Happy Hour.

It will be held at Horsefeathers, which is located in the Holiday Inn in
RTP.  Once again we will be having a grab bag, so please bring a wrapped
gift.  The suggested price range for the grab bag is $5 to $10 (unless you
are really in the giving mood this year and want to spend more).  So come
by and celebrate the Festival of Lights in a really special way.  We'll
have a grab bag, drink, eat, and most importantly... we'll schmooze.  This
will also be your last chance to purchase discounted tickets for 'Let My
People Go-Go,' Young Leadership's gala event to be held on Saturday,
December 11 at the Freeman Center.

To RSVP or for more information contact David Wolf at 846-2868
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or Suzie Wolf at 469-2970 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org or
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp