Saturday, Jan. 15 -- Ice Skating, Location and Time TBA

-----------------------
To RSVP, contact Erika at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], 596-0377
-----------------------

Join TYJP as we have our much anticipated return to the ice.  We are
currently investigating renting the rink so that we can have the place to
ourselves.  Not only does that decrease the highly mobile knee-high
hazards, but it will also enable us the opportunity to play broomball on
half the ice if desired.  In order to reserve ice though, the session must
be held after midnight.

Please RSVP to Erika ([EMAIL PROTECTED], 596-0377), by Jan 5 if you are
interested and willing to commit.

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org or
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp

END