Ice Skating, Jan. 15 7:30-10:00 PM

-------------------------------------
To RSVP or for more information, contact:
Erika (596-0377 or [EMAIL PROTECTED])
-------------------------------------

TYJP returns to the ice!  Unfortunately, due to the lack of response for
midnight skating and broomball, we'll have to practice our triple axels
and puck shots during a public session.

January 15, 2000 from 7:30-10:00 p.m. at the Raleigh Ice Plex Area located
at 2601 Raleigh Blvd in Raleigh.  The rink's phone number is 919-878-9002.
Admission is $8.50 and it includes skate rental.  If you sport your own
blades, you only pay $7.00.

RSVP Erika at 919-596-0377 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From Durham/Chapel Hill and points West:
Take 1-40 East towards Raleigh.  Follow signs to I-440 North via the Wade
Ave extension.  Get on I-440/beltline going north, towards Wake
Forest/Rocky Mount.
Exit onto Capital Blvd (US-1 North) and keep left at the fork in the ramp.
Turn right onto Brenwood Road then right onto Raleigh Blvd.

>From Raleigh:
Take I-440/beltline to Capital Blvd (US-1 North).  Exit and keep left at
the fork in the ramp.  Turn right onto Brenwood Rd then right onto Raleigh
Blvd.

See you there!

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org or
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp