Shalom Wake County's Quarterly Newcomers Party will be held on Saturday,
February 5th at 8 pm.  All newcomers and residents are encouraged to
attend.

Come and learn what the community has to offer.  Details about upcoming
events including the TYJP's 3rd Annual Dating Game on Saturday, February
12th, will be available.  Don't forget to pick up your copy of TYJP's
Winter 2000 Calendar.  An announcement from the Shalom Wake County Committee and
directions are listed below.  Please contact Sherry Van Wie at
919-789-4726 or [EMAIL PROTECTED] to RSVP or for more information.  Please RSVP by
Wednesday, February 2.

"Shalom Wake County," a collaborative committee of the Wake County Jewish
Federation, the Jewish Community Center, Sha'arei Israel Synagogue, Beth
Meyer Synagogue, Temple Beth Or, Beth Shalom, Hadassah and B'nai
B'rith/Israel Bonds,wants to welcome you and tell you about our community.  Please
join us at
our "Welcome Party"  Saturday, February 5th at 8:00 p.m. at the home of

     Heidi and Rich Hauptschein
     2005 Lacebark Lane in the Woodvalley Subdivision
     919-848-5071

Babysitting may be arranged through the Jewish Community Center office at
919-676-6170.

Directions From Durham/Chapel Hill:
40 East to to the inner beltline.  Take the beltline to Glenwood
Avenue.  Take Glenwood Ave west towards the Crabtree Valley Mall.  Make a
right on Creedmoor (Circuit City on the corner).  Follow Directions below.

Directions from Crabtree Valley Mall

North on Creedmoor to Strickland Road
Left on Strickland Road
Right on Ray Road. Continue on Ray for about 2 miles
Right on BOXELDER.
Right on BUSHVELD
Right onto LACEBARK LANE.
We are the 3rd house on right: 2005 Lacebark Lane.

Hope to see your there!

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org or
e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp