------------------------
For more info, or to RSVP,
call Becky @ 571-1431
------------------------

Join TYJP for an excellent game of football at
Lake Crabtree Park on
Sunday, April 9.  Here's the scoop:

Where:  Lake Crabtree Park, off Aviation Parkway
When:  10:30, on Sunday morning
Why:  Cuz it's fun!
Questions:  call Becky @ 571-1431

Directions:

>From I-40 East, exit at Aviation Parkway (exit 285) and turn left.  Cross
back over 40.
Look for the entrance to the park on your left.  Once you've turned into
the park, take a right into the first parking lot.

>From I-40 West, exit at Aviation Parkway (exit 285) and turn right.  Look
for the entrance to the park on your left.  Once you've turned into the
park, take a right into the first parking lot.

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp
or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp