Kosher dinner @ 7:30 PM by our amazing chefs!!!!
Cost $10

Must RSVP by Tuesday, April 12 @ 5:00 PM to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
#684-6526.

Directions:

>From Chapel Hill
By-pass15-501 to 147 S.
Take exit for Swift Ave.
Take a right onto Swift (Exit #14).
The second street on your left is Faber  turn left.
(If you hit Campus Dr, you have gone to far)
We are at the corner of Campus Dr. and Swift Ave.

>From Raleigh
40 West to 147 N.
Take exit for Swift Ave.
Take a left onto Swift (Exit #14).
The second street on your left is Faber  turn left
(If you hit Campus Dr, you have gone to far)
We are at the corner of Campus Dr. and Swift Ave.

TYJP is supported by annual membership dues and the local Jewish
Federations. For more information, please visit http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp
or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please support tyjp.

Have you missed or deleted a message? Visit the the tyjp mail archive at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tyjp-l%40rtpnet.org/ or click the link off our
home page at http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp