TYJP and Community Events of Interest

1. Ad-hoc: Party - Open House, Alex Liu's, Saturday, May 27 - 5:00 PM

2. Community: Raleigh/ Cary JCC - BBQ, Sunday, May 28 12-4 PM- Memorial Day
Pool Party
(Note: additional details in the next e-mail. If the field is available,
we'll set up volleyball games)

3. Community: Durham /Chapel Hill Baseball with the Bulls, June 11

----------------------------
1.Party - Open House, Alex Liu's, Saturday 5:00 PM

For more information, please contact Alex at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call
8am-7pm   510-5730 ; 9-10:30pm       233-4585

Please come join me this Saturday, 5:30 for a barbeque and beer.  Bring a
friend.

I will be providing a keg, atleast 2 side dishes, a grill, and my humble
abode. Please bring food to grill, one side dish or a drink, a chair, and a
smile.

Does any one have a blender or a folding table?

WHERE:  728 Grove Ave.  Apt C
>From the BELTLINE, take WESTERN BLVD, going WEST  toward CARY.  Pass BLUE
RIDGE RD.  Pass POWELL RD.   Take SECOND LEFT onto GROVE AVE.  When you see
twelve mailboxes lumped together on the right, park your car.  Apartments
are
off the road on the right.

PLEASE do not park in my neighbor's spots.

If you have any questions or a blender or table, call me:

Alex Liu
8am-7pm     510-5730
9-10:30pm       233-4585
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----------------------------
2. Memorial Day Pool Party

For additional information, contact the JCC at 676-6170
Jewish Community Center, 12804 Norwood Road.

RSVP to 676-6170

Directions:

>From Chapel Hill: 40 East to 540 Beltline to Leesville, make left then
take right onto Norwood follow to JCC (will be on the right hand side) .

>From Durham: Take 147 South to 40 East to 540 Beltline to Leesville exit
make left follow to Norwood make right follow to JCC

>From Raleigh: North on Creedmoor follow through to approx. 3 miles past
Strickland. Turn left at traffic light at Norwood Road, follow Norwood
through Old Creedmoor intersection , first driveway on left after the
light is the JCC.
---------------------
3.  D/Ch JCC NIGHT AT THE DURHAM BULLS!
For additional information, contact Rachel at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call
489-5335.

June 11, 2000
5pm
$10 per person (covers tickets and administrative costs)

Over 100 community members cheered on the Bulls in 1999.  This year the sun
may even be shining!

RESERVE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
RSVP by mail or email [EMAIL PROTECTED] to reserve your tickets!

The JCC appreciates your support!

THANK YOU!