We'll be scheduling activities (social, social action, and others). Please
plan to attend. Bagels and discussion provided. Find out what is happening
and help us plan and grow.  For more information or to RSVP, please
contact
Erika at 596-0377 or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Here are the directions to Erika's for the Sunday planning
meeting.  Please don't forget to RSVP to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call
919-596-0377.

>From I-40, exit Miami Blvd and go north.  Drive about 4 miles.  Pass
Alexander and turn right at the next light (Lumley Road).  Drive 1.5 miles
and pass the golf course on your left.  Start looking for the entrance to
Ashley Forest subdivision on your left.  Turn left into the subdivision
(Appling Way).  Turn right at the second street (Seville Court) and I am
at 3 Seville Court.  You cannot see my house number (big tree blocking
it) but I have a cow mailbox and a single car garage (my neighbors all
have 2-car garages).

>From Hwy 70 (Raleigh area), drive towards Durham and turn left onto Page
Road(the now closed Champs Sports bar is on the corner).  Drive about 1
mile to
Lumley Road and turn right.  Turn at the second right into Ashley Forest
West subdivision (Appling Way).  Please note that if you're coming from
this direction, read the street signs on the right...they are different on
the left.  Turn right at the second street (Seville Court) and I am at 3
Seville
Court.  You cannot see my house number (big tree blocking it) but I have a
cow mailbox and a single car garage (my neighbors all have 2-car garages).

If you need more specific directions, feel free to call 596-0377.