The last e-mail did not contain the date or day for the happy hour. It is
this Wednesday, June 21 at 7:00 PM.

Wednesday, June 21 - Happy Hour, Pantana Bobs, 7 PM
Come on out for a happy hour at Pantana Bobs in Chapel Hill. Well meet at
7:00 on the big back deck for a drink or dinner. If its extremely hot or
rainy, well meet inside. For additional information, or to RSVP, please
contact Becky by phone at 571-1431, or by email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Directions

>From Durham: Take 15-501 toward Chapel Hill. Take the Franklin Street
exit. Continue through the curvy and windy part of Franklin Street until
you reach downtown Chapel Hill. Look for The Gap on your left and Miami
Subs on your right and at the intersection that follows, take a right onto
Columbia Street. At the next light, turn left onto West Rosemary
Street. Pantana Bobs is about one block down on the right.

>From Raleigh: Take I-40 West to exit 273B (Hwy 54 West). Continue on Hwy
54 for several mileseventually you will pass under a bridge, then go up a
very long, steep hill. You will reach a light at the top of the hill. Turn
right at that light onto Country Club Road. Continue on Country Club for a
bit. When you reach your first light, take a right onto Raleigh Road. At
the second light, turn left onto Rosemary Street. Continue on Rosemary
through several intersections. Look for the intersection of Rosemary and
Columbia. Pass through that intersection. Pantana Bobs will be one block
down on the right. If you have difficulty, the phone number is 942-7575.