moderator's from note Dave Kaye Joe Kleinman has taken the role of TYJP list
moderator. We thank Joe for taking on this responsibility and we look
forward to his involvement as a board member and as list moderator. Welcom
Joe. As always, if you have a question about the list or tyjp, you can reach
Joe at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or our regular e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

-------------------------

For those of you who are not sure where Bailey's is located, here are more
precise directions - hope that you arrive happily!

Once again, Happy Hour at Bailey's is this coming Tuesday,
July 18, at 7:00 pm. For more info, please contact Ron at
[EMAIL PROTECTED], or 844-0733.

Without further ado, here are (drumroll please) THE DIRECTIONS!

>From Raleigh:
Take I-40 West to the 15-501 exit.
Turn left at the top of the exit ramp onto 15-501, heading toward Chapel
Hill.
At the 5th light, turn left onto Europa Drive.  Once you cross the
intersection, turn right onto the access road that runs next to
McDonald's.
Follow that access road past the car dealership.
You will eventually need to turn left into Ram's Plaza.
Bailey's will be on your left.

We hope to see you there!