If you get lost, call 676-0424.

Date: August 5, 2000
Time: 3 pm

What to bring:
- Extra lounge chair
- Mosquitoe Repellent
- Bathing suit and towel
- Something to grill
- Snack or side dish or drinks.

Brief service at sundown.

And please remember, after you eat, wait an hour before you swim
again. Otherwise, David Hasselhoff will kick your butt!
1 final note: If you want to contact Joe Kleinman with any events, event
changes, or calendars, please contact him at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (NOT
Hotmail) or at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email was generated by 5 caffeine laced hamsters named Bruce. It was
then sent through the network by 6 gerbils named Maurice, and 1 guinea pig
named Mortimer.

This email uses 95% recycled atoms, 5% cappucino, and 1% blood,
because I got a paper cut. And I always give 101%!