a reminder about this evening... I hope that you can attend. I'm having a
community leader, Judah Segal, Director of the Raleigh / Cary Federation
over to meet TYJP.  It's coffee, soft drinks and desserts. If you've ever
wanted to aks a question or to find out more information about Jewish life
in Raleigh/Cary, this is a great sharing opportunity.

-Dave

1. Meet the Prez Monday, August 14 7:30 p.m. at home of Dave Kaye

Do you want to know more about Jewish community life in Raleigh-Cary? Come
out for desserts and a conversation with Judah Segal, Executive Director
of the R/C Federation. He will be joining us in place of Glenn Simon.
PLEASE RSVP!

RSVP: Dave Kaye at 858-5607 or e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Directions:

 440 Beltline to Western Blvd exit 2A [From Wade Ave, take the outer
 beltline]
 Left at the traffic light on to Method
 First Left on Reavis (only 200 yards)
 Drive 500 yards to the second house from the end on the left at 4217
Reavis
 (Red Brick Ranch)

>From Durham/Chapel Hill
I-40 East to Wade Ave Extension (exit 289)
Take Wade Ave to Raleigh Beltline (I-440), exit for Hillsborough St,
Sanford, Outer Beltline
Go 2 exits and exit at 2A