This Sunday, Join area Young Jewish Adults for the second combined picnic.

Place: Lake Crabtree Park, Dogwood Shelter
Time: 11:00 AM -5:00 PM
Cost: Free (bring your own lunch)
Who: All Young Jewish Adults (suggested ages 20 - 40, children
invited, also)

RSVP to Larry Novins, 403-2422 or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Picnic, sports, sunbathing, volleyball, food, and more!

Join TYJP, Mosaic, R/C Young Couples and Durham/ Chapel Hill Young Jewish
Leadership for a day at  Lake Crabtree off of Aviation Parkway for our
second  combined picnic. We've reserved a picnic shelter, and will provide
chips, some soft drinks, eating utensils, condiments, charcoal, and more.

*Bring along a lunch to grill (we'll have at least 2 grills going), some
water, and plan to have a great day of fun! We prefer that the items be kosher.
There's a volleyball net, place to fish, trails, areas to roller-blade
(from the Cary entrance), the whole lake to sail (rentals available) and
canoe (bring your own boat), and more. Don't miss this community-wide
event!

For newcomers, we will provide a short information session about the
group.

The event is free. If you know you will be attending, please RSVP to
Larry Novins at 403-2422 or e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] .  It will help us to
estimate how much soda and chips to provide.

Directions

Lake Crabtree Park is just off of I-40 at exit 285 (Aviation Parkway).
>From Durham, make a right at the top of the ramp and take a left into the
park entrance.  From Raleigh, make a left at the top of the ramp, cross
over the highway and go left into the park entrance.

We'll be at the Dogwood shelter (go into the park, past the first parking
area and sailing area... the shelter is on the right side, parking is
adjacent to the shelter).