What: Sunday Morning Tennis

When: Sunday, September 24th

When: 9:00 am

Where: The IBM REC center in RTP (directions later)

Why: Last time we did the tennis thing (Mosaic), it was very well attended
and we had a blast, so why mess with success? Let's do it again. Besides,
bagels & cream cheese will be provided so you get a free breakfast, if
nothing else. Bring your own drink.

RSVP: I need to know how many people are coming, so let me know by sending
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For people coming from Raleigh:

1. Get on I40 going west towards RTP.
2. Exit at Davis drive - exit 280
3. Turn right off the ramp and go north on Davis for about a mile.
4. Go straight through the intersection of Davis and Cornwallis.
5. Take an immediate right *after* the intersection (100 yards) into the
IBM
rec center.
6. The tennis courts are across from the pond.
***
For people coming from Chapel Hill and Durham:

1. Get on I40 going east towards RTP.