Come join TYJP and Young Leadership for our monthly discussion.  Shmooze and Views
will be held in Durham at the Saladelia Cafe, Wednesday, February 7, 2001 at 6:30 (for
dinner) or 7:00 (discussion). We will be discussing, "Jews in the South."  If you were
raised in the south, moved to the south or currently living in the south, you'll enjoy
this lively discussion.

Saladelia Cafe is located at 4201 University Drive, just behind South Square Mall.
These directions are from memory so it's recommended that you verify the exact
location.

>From Raleigh:
Take 1-40 to 15-501.  Exit and turn right.  Drive about 3-4 miles and pass the
overpass to I-85.  Turn right onto Westgate Drive then left onto University.
Saladelia is on the right hand side, in the KMart Shopping center in the far left
corner of the shopping center.  Call them for specific directions at 489-5776.

>From Chapel Hill:
Take 15-501 towards Durham.  From the 1-40 overpass, drive about 3-4 miles and pass
the overpass to I-85.  Turn right onto Westgate Drive then left onto University.
Saladelia is on the right hand side, in the KMart Shopping center in the far left
corner of the shopping center.  Call them for specific directions at 489-5776.

>From Durham:
Take I-85 150-501 South.  Follow signs to Martin Luther King Blvd.  As you follow
15-501 towards MLK Blvd, you will come to a light.  This is University Drive.  Turn
left and Saladelia is on the right hand side, in the KMart Shopping center in the far
left corner of the shopping center.  Call them for specific directions at 489-5776.