TYJP 7 Minute Dating Event - 2/24/2001

There are a few slots for both men and women available!

Welcome to 7 minute Dating. This is an opportunity to meet other Jewish
singles one on one. All you need to do to participate is complete the form
below (after the directions to the event) and return via e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you'd like to attend the event but do not want to participate, please
email Stu with the dessert you are bringing.

Remember, due to time constraints, the first 20 men
& 20 women will be included in this session of 7 minute
dating. If we receive a strong response, we will consider
scheduling future sessions.

When: February 24, at 7 pm
Where: Park Village Clubhouse (see e-mail address)
Cost: $20 new TYJP members,renewals  ($18 + $2)
      $5 for non-members

Directions to the Park Village Clubhouse:

>From East-Bound I-40 (Durham/Chapel Hill):
  Exit I-40 at Davis Drive (Exit 280).
  Turn left off of ramp.
  Go South on Davis Drive 9.3 miles to Park Village Drive
    You will pass through 8 traffic lights:
      I-40 East
      NC-54
      Hopson Road
      Development Drive
      Kit Creek Road
      Morrisville-Carpenter Road
      High House Road
      Waldo Rood/Christian Carpenter
    Go .45 miles past Railroad Tracks to Park Village Drive.
  Turn Right onto Park Village Drive. (Entrance to Park Village is lit.)
  Clubhouse will be just past the first left.
  Park in either the front parking lot (second left) or parking lot behind
    pool, accessible from Park Village Drive (third left).

>From West-Bound I-40 (Raleigh):
  Exit I-40 at Davis Drive (Exit 280).
  Turn left off of ramp.
  Go South on Davis Drive 9.15 miles to Park Village Drive
    You will pass through 7 traffic lights:
      NC-54
      Hopson Road
      Development Drive
      Kit Creek Road
      Morrisville-Carpenter Road
      High House Road
      Waldo Rood/Christian Carpenter
    Go .45 miles past Railroad Tracks to Park Village Drive.
  Turn Right onto Park Village Drive. (Entrance to Park Village is lit.)
  Clubhouse will be just past the first left.
  Park in either the front parking lot (second left) or parking lot behind
    pool, accessible from Park Village Drive (third left).

>From South-Bound I-540 (North Raleigh):
  Exit I-540 at Aviation Parkway towards RDU Airport.
  Stay on Aviation Parkway past Airport.
  Go to 5th traffic light (Davis Drive)
    I-40 West
    I-40 East
    Southport Drive
    NC-54 (Aviation Parkway turns into Morrisville Carpenter here)
    Davis Drive.
  Turn left onto Davis Drive.
  Pass through two traffic lights:
      High House Road
      Waldo Rood/Christian Carpenter
  Go .45 miles past Railroad Tracks to Park Village Drive.
  Turn Right onto Park Village Drive. (Entrance to Park Village is lit.)
  Clubhouse will be just past the first left.
  Park in either the front parking lot (second left) or parking lot behind
    pool, accessible from Park Village Drive (third left).

>From East-Bound US-64 (Apex/Chapel Hill):
  Exit US-64 at Apex Downtown Exit.
  Turn left at light (North Salem).
  Stay on North Salem Davis, it will turn into Davis Drive.
  Bear left at fork in the road, and go North approximately 1.7 miles.
  Turn left onto Park Village Drive. (Entrance to Park Village is lit.)
  Clubhouse will be just past the first left.
  Park in either the front parking lot (second left) or parking lot behind
    pool, accessible from Park Village Drive (third left).

>From West-Bound US-64 (South Raleigh):
  Exit US-64 at Apex Downtown Exit.
  Turn left at stop sign (Old Apex Road/North Salem).
  Turn right at first right (Old Jenks Road).
  Turn right at traffic light (Davis Drive).
  Bear left at fork in the road, and go North approximately 1.7 miles.
  Turn left onto Park Village Drive. (Entrance to Park Village is lit.)
  Clubhouse will be just past the first left.
  Park in either the front parking lot (second left) or parking lot behind
    pool, accessible from Park Village Drive (third left).

Let's begin:

Your e-mail address: (this is the e-mail you will exchange)

Your full name:

Your first name to be provided to your 7 minute dates (if different from
above):

Where do you live (Raleigh, Cary...):

What is your age?

What is your occupation?

Are you a TYJP member?
If not, would you like more information about TYJP?

Why did you decide to participate in 7 minute dating?

Would you be interested in future 7 minute dating events?

What would you like to bring to the dessert pot-luck?

Please return the completed form to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (This is your RSVP).

Thank you for your interest in 7 Minute dating @ TYJP!