Saturday, March 24, Midnight Bowling, Raleigh
Come bowl a strike with TYJP.  We'll be really impressed if you have your
ownshoes!

Bowling will be at AMF Pleasant Valley Lanes
5501 Commercial Ave
Raleigh NC 27612
919-783-0080

We have 5 lanes reserved---6 to a lane-- at 9:30 PM under the name Laurie
Siegel
If you don't have your own shoes ( I want to know who does!) rentals are $3.00
Bowling is $4.00 per game per person

Directions:

>From Cary/Durham take 40 East to the Wade Ave Exit, go past the ESA and get
off at the Blue Ridge Rd exit. Turn left onto Blue Ridge Rd.  Blue Ridge
turns into Duraleigh Rd. Follow Blue Ridge/Duraleigh about 1.5-2.5 miles
you will go past Edwards Mills Rd ( there is a small shopping plaza on your
right),continue going straight, go down and then back up a hill. You will
come to a traffic light that has a new gas station being built on the right
and a Texaco across the street, this is Commercial Ave, Turn right onto
Commercial Ave/Delta Ave the bowling alley is on the left.

>From Glenwood Ave/Rte70 Raleigh South.

Travel North on Glenwood past Crabtree Valley Mall. Go straight approx
3.5-3.5 miles and turn left onto Duraeigh Rd.  At your 2nd traffic light
turn Left onto Commercial Ave/Delta Ave. The bowling alley is on the left.
Questions and RSVP to Laurie at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or Ron at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]