TYJP is rollerblading on the un-opened, freshly paved
section of I-540 (north of Leesville Road towards Six
Forks).  For those of you that are rollerblading
junkies, I can see you dreaming of that smooth
pavement.  Sigh...

When:  April 15
Time:  1:00 p.m.
Place: We'll meet in the brand new Harris Teeter
parking lot at 12:45.  As you face the front of Harris
Teeter, there is a restaurant called Las Palmas to the
left.  Meet there (since it's less crowded than in
front of the grocery store).  We'll wait only until
1:00 so don't be left behind!

>From I-40, take I-540 north and exit Leesville Road.
Turn right at the top of the exit ramp and (I think)
the entrance to the Harris Teeter parking lot is your
first left.

David Wolf is coodinating this event and he can be
reached at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for RSVP and questions.