Hello everyone! Some of you have mentioned an interest
in leading the Shabbat Kiddish service at the Durham
Retirement Centers through Jewish Family Service. As
you can see from the calendar below, we are still in
need of volunteers for many of the summer shifts.  The
Kiddish is a very simple service, and basically
consists of the blessings over the wine, the candles,
and the challah. I am happy to provide any training
that might be needed, and you can do the service alone
or with a friend you bring. The seniors are
very pleased to have the volunteers come to visit
them, and are usually very demonstrative of their
appreciation.  I know the summer is difficult, with
cookouts, beach trips, etc., but please let me know as
soon as possible if you are interested.

Thanks!
Dianne 489-5335 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Durham Regent