So sorry, but I put in the incorrect RSVP address for
Ron Winick.  The correct RSVP is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wednesday, June 20, Do you enjoy fast cars?  Have you
been working on your golf game?  Indulge both
interests by joining TYJP at Swift Creek Speedway.
Well meet up at 7:00 and race the gran prix cars or
play a game of putt-putt on the beautiful par 3
course!  RSVP to Ron by emailing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Directions from  I-40 E.  Take I-40 East, exit at
Gorman Street (exit 295).
Turn right onto Gorman.  Take a right onto Tryon Road.
 Swift Creek will be on your right, located at 4020
Tryon Road.  The phone number is 832-0600.