Trivia Night is coming up.  I have all the information
for Trivia Night except the date.  Stay tuned for more
information.

Friday, July 20, Shabbat Services at Beth Meyer,
Raleigh
Join your fellow TYJPers as we welcome shabbat
together at Beth Meyer Synagogue.  Services start at
8:00 and we'll meet in the lobby at 7:45 p.m.  Who
knows?  Maybe we'll go out for dessert if the group
desires?  E-mail Erika with questions at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Directions to Beth Meyer Synagogue:
If you are coming from I-40 (RDU Airport & Chapel
Hill)
Continue on I-40 until you approach the Raleigh area.
You will see the Wade Avenue exit. Take this exit and
continue on the divided highway to I-440/64
North (which is the Raleigh Beltline.) Take this -
then follow the directions below "From the Beltline."
(You will be on the "inner" lane of the Beltline -
going clockwise.)

If you are coming from Highway 70 (RDU Airport &
Durham)
Continue on 70-East into Raleigh, keep going until you
pass Crabtree Valley Mall. Shortly thereafter you will
see signs for I-440/64 (which is the Raleigh
Beltline.) Take the exit for Wake Forest & Rocky Mount
(go under the the overpass to reach this exit. You
will then be on the "inner" lane of the Beltline -
going clockwise.) Then continue with the directions
below "From the Beltline"

>From the Beltline
Take the exit for Six Forks Rd. North (going under the
overpass to reach the exit from the "inner" lane - or
before the overpass if you are on the "outer"
lane of the Beltline.) Take Six Forks Rd. north past
North Hills Mall, past Millbrook Rd. and past Lynn Rd.
There is a traffic light at Newton Rd., and
Miller's Ace Hardware on the right. Turn right on
Newton Rd., and Beth Meyer is 1/4 mile down on the
right.