Saturday, August 25, Game Night, Raleigh
Back by popular demand, Ron is hosting game night at
his Raleigh home.  Come and enjoy ice cream desserts.
The planning meeting w/ pizza for the next quarter
will immediately preceed the event so come and
share your ideas!

When:   Saturday, August 25th, 7:00 PM (Game Night);
5:30 PM (Planning Meeting w/ Pizza)

What to bring:  Please bring your favorite ice cream
topping. Ice cream and soft drinks will be provided.

RSVP:  Please RSVP to [EMAIL PROTECTED] by Thursday,
August 23rd.

Where:  Ron Winick's House

Directions: (Durham/Chapel Hill)
- From I-40 take 540 towards US70
- Exit at Leesville Road
- Turn Left onto Leesville Road
- At Harrington Grove development sign & light, Turn
Left to stay on
Leesville Road (if you miss this turn, you will be on
"New" Leesville Road)
- Turn Left into Woodlawn Subdivision (Erinsbrook
Drive)
- My house is 9724 Erinsbrook Drive (on Left)

Directions: (Raleigh)
- Take US70 towards Durham
- Take 540 North
- Exit at Leesville Road
- Turn Left onto Leesville Road
- At Harrington Grove development sign & light, Turn
Left to stay on
Leesville Road (if you miss this turn, you will be on
"New" Leesville Road)
- Turn Left into Woodlawn Subdivision (Erinsbrook
Drive)
- My house is 9724 Erinsbrook Drive (on Left)

Please call me at 844-0733 if you have any
questions... I look forward to seeing everybody on
Saturday!