In this e-mail:

1)  Shmooze and Views - Wed, Sept 5 at 6:30
2)  Israeli Dancing, Temple Beth Or - Sun, Sept 9 at 7:00 pm NEED RSVP
3)  **CANCELLED** Discussion and Lecture "Does the Soul Survive?" Mon, Sept
10
4)  Kabbalah class on Monday, Sept 10 at 7:30 pm at the Lubavich Center (in
place of  "Does the Soul Survive?" discussion and lecture.)  NEED RSVP

1)  Wednesday, September 5, Shmooze and Views.     6:30, outside at Foster's
in Durham (if it's raining,well, we'll be inside) Questions?  Call the Durham
Federation at (919) 489-5335.  Topic:Humanistic Judaism - What does that
mean? Is it the next step in Jewish cultural thought? A way to validate
secular Judaism? Oxymoron? Opportunity?  Come say how you feel and hear what
other people think. See you there!

2)  Sunday, September 9, Israeli Dancing, 7:00 pm. Temple Beth Or, Raleigh.
Put on your dancing shoes and make your grandparents happy for grandparents'
day.  Complete instruction provided!  All levels of experience welcome;
however, the first hour will be a beginner's class.  Please RSVP to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or 250-9098 by Thursday, September 6.  We need a count,
but if you would like to come at the last minute, please do so.

Directions:

Take the Glenwood Avenue/Crabtree Valley Mall exit off the I-440 Capitol
Beltway (US 70 West).

Once on Glenwood Avenue, take a Right at Creedmor Road (US 50 North). Just
before you reach Millbrook Road, you will see Temple Beth Or on your LEFT.
If you reach the Hardees Resturant on your left, you have gone too far.
Temple Beth Or is only a mile or even less from Glenwood.

3)  CANCELLED
Monday, September 10, 7:00, Freeman Center for Jewish Living  "Does the Soul
Survive?" by Rabbi Pinchas Herman.

4)  For all of those who are interested in the KABBALAH CLASS our first class
will be on MONDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH at 7:30 pm at the LUBAVICH CENTER in
RALEIGH!  I know that a lot of you are very interested and it should be a
great class!  I hope to see all of you there!   Classes will also be held on
October 22nd, November 26th, and December 17th.

Please RSVP as soon as possible so I know how many people to expect. Email
me(marianne) at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Directions from Raleigh:

Go North on I-440 and take the Wake Forest Road Exit.Turn Left at the
Stoplight and you will follow the road for several miles.The name of the road
changes to Falls of the Neuse, ,just keep on this road.You will pass 3
churches on your right.Then start looking on your right for a small one story
wooden building with a lighted stone saying "The Lubavich Center" and it has
a gravel parking lot.

Directions from Durham/Chapel Hill

Take US-70 west to Raleigh.Pass by Crabtree Mall and soon you will see an
exit sign for I-440 North.Take that exit and follow the above directions.