We are looking for a USY advisor for Beth Meyer
> Synagogue in Raleigh  for
> this current year.  The candidate would be
> responsible for planning and
> implementing programming for Jewish High School
> students. Ideally, the group
> would meet twice a month. It is a paid postion.
> Please share this with
> anyone you think might be interested and forward any
> potential candidates to
> me.. Sue Finkel c/o Beth Meyer Synagogue. 504 Newton
> Road, Raleigh, NC 27615
> or have them call the synagogue at 848 - 1420 and
> leave a message for me.
> Thank you so much!

=====
Triangle Young Jewish Professionals.  Bringing together Jewish people across the
Triangle.  Past mailings can be found at our website:  www.rtpnet.org/tyjp
Click on "calendar" to be taken to all archived mail.  For more information about
TYJP, please write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]