Young Leadership Shmooze & Views
Wednesday, October 3
"Tikkun Olam - How do we repair the world now?"
In the wake of September 11, how can we as individuals
contribute?
How should we as a nation respond? How do we combat
stereotypes and rumors? What are the ramifications for
Jews, Muslims, Arab-Americans and Middle East peace?

Come join the discussion as we start to pick up the
pieces.

6:30 pm; discussion starts at 7 pm
Saladelia, University Drive across from South Square
Mall in Durham

=====
Triangle Young Jewish Professionals.  Bringing together Jewish people across the
Triangle.  Past mailings can be found at our website:  www.rtpnet.org/tyjp
Click on "calendar" to be taken to all archived mail.  For more information about
TYJP, please write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]