Come out for fun and support Jewish Family Services!

DATE: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2001  -  8 PM-Midnight

WHERE: THE JCC - Poolside
12804 Norwood Rd., Raleigh, NC
DANCING UNDER THE STARS
AT THE JCC

COME TO LISTEN, DANCE AND SOCIALIZE WITH ALL YOUR
FRIENDS AS YOU SUPPORT
JEWISH FAMILY SERVICES
A PROGRAM OF THE RALEIGH-CARY JEWISH FEDERATION

"THIRD TIME THRU" WILL PROVIDE THE ENTERTAINMENT.
THIS 7 PIECE ROCK 'N ROLL BAND PLAYS MUSIC FROM THE
1950'S THROUGH TODAY.
(Glenn Simon, President of RCJF &
Merri Robinson are members of this band.)

Note: Third Time Thru played at the 2000 Mission Madness Scavenger Hunt.
The band will be playing on the pool deck.

FOOD:   Snacks and dessert will be served
Cash bar available for wine and beer.

DONATION: $18.00/person                 ATTIRE: CASUAL

RESERVATIONS REQUIRED: Call Ann Hess at RCJF  to RSVP
or for questions (676-2200).

*Directions to JCC:
>From Raleigh Beltline, take the Crabtree Valley Mall
Exit (Rte. 70) to Creedmoor Road (at the end of the
Mall complex). Turn RIGHT and go NORTH on Creedmoor
Road (Rte. 50). Go about three miles past Strickland
Road (Creedmoor Road changes from 4-lanes divided to
two lanes) to Norwood Road (two gas stations on
corners). Turn LEFT onto Norwood Road and go about one
mile to the Jewish Community Center (JCC) on the LEFT
- just after you pass the Soapstone Methodist Church
(on the right). The JCC address is 12804 Norwood Rd,
Raleigh, NC, 27613; phone number 676-6170.

>From Durham/Chapel Hill Take I-40 to 540 North, exit
at Creedmoor Road and turn left off of the ramp, north
in the direction of Creedmoor. At the next traffic
light (gas stations on right), turn LEFT onto Norwood
Road and go about one mile to the Jewish Community
Center (JCC) on the LEFT - just after you pass the
Soapstone Methodist Church (on the right). The JCC
address is 12804 Norwood Rd, Raleigh, NC, 27613; phone
number 676-6170.

=====
Triangle Young Jewish Professionals.  Bringing
together Jewish people
across the Triangle.  Past mailings can be found at
our website:
www.rtpnet.org/tyjp
Click on "calendar" to be taken to all archived mail.
For more
information about TYJP, please write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]