Thank you to everyone who has RSVP'd for the homeless
shelter project!!!! it will be  a lot of fun!!!! if
you are still interested... its not too late...

The fun starts at 10am until 1pm... longer if we need
too.......DECEMBER 1ST
for those who are coming:

Please bring: - If you have them
1. scissors that can cut fabric
2. portable sewing machine if you have it
3. any nick-nacks that fabric can be decorated
with.....

I have a sewing machine and a serger (that will be
used to sew most of the items)..... a cutting mat,
scissors, etc........ I am getting a list soon from
New Bern House of the # of adults and children...
I will make samples so we all know what the stuff is
supposed to look like....=)

Directions:
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS......
(844-0733) (on december
1st)[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Directions: (Durham/Chapel Hill)

- From I-40 take 540 towards US70

- Exit at Leesville Road

- Turn Left onto Leesville Road

- At Harrington Grove development sign & light, Turn
Left to stay on

Leesville Road (if you miss this turn, you will be on
"New" Leesville Road)

- Turn Left into Woodlawn Subdivision (Erinsbrook
Drive)

- Ron's house is 9724 Erinsbrook Drive (on Left)

Directions: (Raleigh)

- Take US70 towards Durham

- Take 540 North