Hi everybody! Hope to see you all this Friday at the
Chavurah at Bonnie
and Dov's house.  It will be a regular potluck
Chavurah, with services
starting at 8:00 to end around 8:45, so plan your
arrival accordingly.  Potluck
means bring something to eat or drink - something
vegetarian or dessert or something!!!  I hope to see
everyone there.  If there's anything I forgot
to tell you all, let me know!!

sherry

to bonnie and dov's

>FROM DURHAM AND CHAPEL HILL:
>-Take 40 East to Exit 289, the Wade Ave. exit.
>-Go through three lights (you'll pass Wellspring on
your left) and at
>the fourth, take a right onto Dixie Trail.
>-After you see a big church on your right, take a
right onto Clark
Ave.
>(It's the last right turn before you reach
Hillsborough St.)
>-We're on the right almost at the end, 3318 CLARK
AVE.

>FROM NORTH RALEIGH:
>-Take the beltline to Wade Ave.
>-Go through two lights (you'll pass Wellspring on
your left) and at
the
>third, take a right onto Dixie Trail.
>-After you see a big church on your right, take a
right onto Clark
Ave.
>(It's the last right turn before you reach
Hillsborough St.)
>-We're on the right almost at the end, 3318 CLARK
AVE.

>It's city street parking and you might have the best
luck finding a
spot
>on some of the side streets. See you Friday! Any
questions, call
832-9922.

=====
Triangle Young Jewish Professionals.  Bringing together Jewish people across the
Triangle.  Past mailings can be found at our website:  www.rtpnet.org/tyjp
Click on "calendar" to be taken to all archived mail.  For more information about
TYJP, please write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]