The Kabbalah class for Monday October 22nd cannot meet
at the Freeman Center For Jewish Life but we would be
very gratefull if someone in Durham would volunteet
their home so that we can meet in Durham where most of
those interested in the class are located.Please get
in touch with Marianne at [EMAIL PROTECTED] If a
host is not found we will meet at the Lubavich center
in Raleigh.Thanks so much Marianne.

=====
Triangle Young Jewish Professionals.  Bringing together Jewish people across the
Triangle.  Past mailings can be found at our website:  www.rtpnet.org/tyjp
Click on "calendar" to be taken to all archived mail.  For more information about
TYJP, please write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]