The next Chavurah will be in Raleigh at Deborah
Franko's house this
Friday, Deceber 21st.  Services will begin at 8:00 and
are usually over around
8:45, so plan your arrival accordingly.

                ***NEW DIRECTIONS FOR FOOD BRINGING***
If your last name begins with A-M, please bring a side
dish/entree type
food (vegetarian)
If your last name begins with N-Z, please bring a
drink or a dessert
item

Let's see how that works!!  We will have Helena's
rosemary challah's
this
month!  Please email me with any questions, etc.
Thanks!  See you all
on
Friday.  Looking forward to it!  sherry

p.s. deborah does not live far from the airport-so not
too far for
chapel
hill folks!

>>From in Raleigh:  ( I don't know a good starting
point so I will
start from
>>70)
>>Take Glenwood Avenue and make a right or left onto
Creedmoor Road
going
>>north depending on which way you are coming from.
Continue on
Creedmoor
>>Road until you reach I-540.  Make a left onto I-540.
 Continue on
I-540
>>until you reach Leesville Road.  Exit at Leesville
Road and make a
right at
>>the end of the ramp.  Continue through 2 lights and
at the second
light,
>>Harrington Grove Subdivision will be directly in
front of you.  Enter
>>Harrington Grove Subdivison and make the 1st left
onto Radner Way.
(This
>>is were everyone makes an error so please make sure
that you are in
>>Harrington Grove Subdivision when you make the
left.)  Continue on
Radner
>>Way and make the first left onto Fairmead Circle.
My address is 5264
>>Fairmead Circle and it is on the left.  My phone
number is 676-0261.

>>From Chapel Hill/Durham:
>>Take I-40 going East towards Raleigh.  Take exit 283
which is I-540
North.
>>Continue on I-540 until exit 7 which is Leesville
Road.  At the light
at
>>the end of the exit ramp, make a left onto Leesville
Road.  Continue
>>forward through 3 lights and at the 3rd light,
Harrington Grove
Subdivision
>>will be directly in front of you.  Enter Harrington
Grove Subdivison
and
>>make the 1st left onto Radner Way.  (This is were
everyone makes an
error
>>so please make sure that you are in Harrington Grove
Subdivision when
you
>>make the left.)  Continue on Radner Way and make the
first left onto
>>Fairmead Circle.  My address is 5264 Fairmead Circle
and it is on the
left.
>>My phone number is 676-0261.

=====
Triangle Young Jewish Professionals.  Bringing together Jewish people across the
Triangle.  Past mailings can be found at our website:  www.rtpnet.org/tyjp
Click on "calendar" to be taken to all archived mail.  For more information about
TYJP, please write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]