National Jewish Singles Spring Fling in beautiful Savannah, Georgia
                                March 1-3, 2002
                  On-line registration at www.mickveisrael.org
                  E-mail information through [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Questions & Credit Card Registration: 912-233-1547 extension 22

We are hosting a what we think will be a great weekend in romantic
Savannah, Georgia for all ages and denominations that has the support of our JCC
and all three shuls! Registration is easy-- call the above number with a credit
card or it can be handled by check. As I mentioned, our singles in Savannah tend
to be 35 to 55, but all ages are registering and as we appreciate that older and
younger singles have little in common, if needed, we have staff to run parallel
programming.

Please send our ad:
http://www.jewishroutes.com/categories/features/?disp_feature=BFaWuh to your
friends and contacts and if people register together they still get the $180
early bird rate (registration is now $200 until the 15th).

The Savannah Hyatt Hotel is giving us a phenomenal rate of $134 a night
double occupancy ( $67.50 per night if you have a roommate) and has extended it
one week, but only until Feb. 8th (rooms normally start at $225 and they are not
anxious to offer this rate past their deadline!).

ALS travel in NY is handling the fares to find the cheapest rates available.
I would be happy to answer any additional questions at 912-352-1238 or if you
prefer, leave a message at this toll free number 1-800-728-6610 ex 22.

Thank you,
Carol Greenberg (912-352-1238)