Hello everyone.

In this note, please find information on the following:

    April 25, 2002:  April Happy Hour at Clifton's on Newton Bar & Restaraunt (Reminder)

    May  1, 2002:  Schmooze & Views

Also mark your calandars for the following events; more information will follow in other Emails.

    *May 16, 2002:  May Happy Hour, Location TBD in Durham/Chapel Hill

    May 26, 2002:  Jew Bowl (Football)

    June 5, 2002:  Schmooze & Views, Location TBD
    June 9, 2002 (possibly June 2, depending on Mosaic Hike):  Annual TYJP Picnic at IBM Rec Center
    *June 20, 2002:  Happy Hour, Location TBD in Cary/Raleigh
    June 29, 2002:  Durham Bulls Outing at 7:00 PM
    July 3, 2002:  Shmooze & Views, Location TBD
    July 4, 2002:  Independence Day Pool Party and Fireworks at Regency Park
    July 13, 2002:  Ice Skating at 8:00
    *July 18, 2002:  Happy Hour, Locatoin TBD in Durham/Chapel Hill
    **July 27, 2002:  Durham Bulls Fans Giveaway
    July 31, 2002:  TYJP Planning Meeting, Location TBD at 7:00 PM
    August 7, 2002:  Shmooze & Views, Location TBD
    August 11, 2002:  Crafts Day, Location & Time TBD
    *August 15, 2002:  Happy Hour, Location TBD in Cary/Raleigh

*If you have any suggestions for, or wish to host, any of the above Happy Hours, please contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
**We need five or six volunteers to help raise money for TYJP.  We will be helping the Durham Bulls give away various items to the Fans prior to the game.  The first five or six people who contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) will be given more details, as well as be eligible for complimentary tickets to the game.  If interested, please provide your name, Email address, and phone numbers (day and evening).

Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions for activities or events for the time frame of August 16 through December 31, please contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), or just come to the July 31 Planning Meeting.  We need volunteers and ideas if we are going to keep TYJP active and alive.

Happy Hour Buffet at Clifton's on Newton Bar & Restaurant