    Wednesday, December 25, 2002:  Game Day/Night

Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions for activities or events for the time frame of January 1, 2003 through March 31, 2003, please contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), or just come to the December 18 Planning Meeting.  We need volunteers and ideas if we are going to keep TYJP active and alive.  We also need volunteers for the Happy Hours; since we are instituting a "Host's Choice" Happy Hour, we need volunteers to host in the Durham/Chapel Hill area.

Happy Hour:
When:  Thursday, November 14, 2002
Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Casa Carbone Ristorante, 6019-A Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh (781-8750)
Host:  Josh Levi ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Update:  For those of you who do not know Josh, he will be wearing a burgundy, button-down shirt for easy identification.

This months happy hour choice is Casa Carbone Ristorante.  Josh has heard good things about it.  Triangle City Search even gave it an 8.9 on a 10 point scale.  The average price of their entrees are anywhere from $6-$12.  Come enjoy a fabulous Italian dinner with your friends right before the Thanksgiving holidays.  It is also a good happy medium between Durham and Raleigh.  To RSVP or if you have any questions email Josh Levi at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Directions from Durham/Chapel Hill:
Take 40 east to 540.
Take 540 to 70 towards Raleigh.
Go about 5 miles (not sure what side oft he street it is on though).

From Raleigh take Glenwood(70) towards Durham

+ TYJP web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.

+
+ Send all list commands to <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+    UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP
+ Mosaic of NC, etc.), please visit our web site:  http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.