    Wednesday, December 25, 2002:  Game Day/Night

Also, if you have any ideas or suggestions for activities or events for the time frame of January 1, 2003 through March 31, 2003, please contact Michael Cohen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), or just come to the December 18 Planning Meeting.  We need volunteers and ideas if we are going to keep TYJP active and alive.  We also need volunteers for the Happy Hours; since we are instituting a "Host's Choice" Happy Hour, we need volunteers to host in the Durham/Chapel Hill area.

Chanukah Happy Hour:
When:  Thursday, December 5, 2002
Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Lucky 32 Restaurant, 832 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh, NC (919-876-9932)

Come for a night of good times and laughs with Triangle Young Jewish Professionals at the ultra-cool and posh Lucky 32 Restaurant in Raleigh on Dec. 5th at 7 p.m.  We'll have a private room just for us to mix and mingle and spread holiday cheer.  As this evening is the Hanukkah Happy Hour, we'll have a gift exchange, so bring a present (but nothing fancy, something worth up to $10).

Although not required, you may RSVP to help us determine which room we will need beforehand.  To RSVP, or get more details, please contact Marjorie at 856-2931, or [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put Happy Hour in the subject line.

For directions to Lucky 32, please visit their website at:

+ TYJP web site:
http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.

+
+ Send all list commands to <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+    UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP
+ Mosaic of NC, etc.), please visit our web site:  http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.