Shalom everyone.
 
Due to this Sunday's NC Zoo weather forecast being unseasonably cold with a good chance of rain showers, the TYJP trip to the NC Zoo will be postponed to a future date.  Before setting a future date, Stuart K. would like to ensure there is sufficient interest in going to the Zoo.  So far, there have been very few RSVPs.
 
If you are interested in going to the NC Zoo, please send Stuart K. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) an e-mail.  If there are insufficient responses by Friday, April 4th, this event will be cancelled.

Reply via email to