Please drop Marc an e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or give him a buzz: (h) 942-1487 (w) 831-4144 to let him know if you have any interest.  Tell him which option you prefer.  If you choose the first or third option, then let him know your date preference.  If you are considering attending, but are not sure, contact Marc anyway so that he can get a basic idea of how many will be expected.

Directions and payment information will be provided to those who RSVP.

Board/Planning Meeting:
When:  Wednesday, June 4, 2003
Time:  6:30 PM Board Meeting/7:00 PM Planning Meeting
Where:  Marc H.'s House, Carrboro (RSVP for directions)

It's that time of the year again.  It is time to plan TYJP events for the next few months.  If you have any ideas or suggestions for activities or events for the time frame of July 1 through September 30, 2003, please feel free to come to the planning meeting.  We would love to see some new volunteers and ideas.  If you cannot attend the meeting, but have any ideas, suggestions, or wish to volunteer for an event, please contact Michael Cohen at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We will meet at Marc's house for this meeting, to help facilitate easy communication between all those who attend; we have had trouble in the past with people hearing other people in noisy restaurants.  The Board/Planning Meeting will start at 7:00 PM.  We will order pizzas for those who attend; if you have any preferences for the type of pizza you want, please indicate it in your RSVP.  To RSVP and receive directions to his house, please contact Marc at 942-1487 or e-mail him at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Hike in Umstead State Park - Chapel Hill Kehillah:
When:  Sunday, June 8, 2003
Time:  10:00 AM
Where:  Umstead State Park, Reedy Creek Section

Hike at Umstead with teaching on Judaism and the environment by Ben Landman from the Chapel Hill Kehillah.  Join us at 10am on Sunday, June 8 at Umstead Park in Raleigh, NC (Reedy Creek entrance at Exit 287 of I-40) for an easy to moderate hike of 4.5 miles.  Bring snacks and plenty of water to drink - it will likely be hot.  For more information, contact Erica Brody ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
+ TYJP web site: http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ Send all list commands to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+    UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP
+ Mosaic of NC, etc.), please visit our web site:  http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.