    Thursday, September 18, 2003:  Happy Hour
    Sunday, September 21, 2003:  Mini-Golf

Happy Hour:
When:  Thursday, June 19, 2003
Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Rudino's Roof Top,  8800 Harvest Oaks Dr Ste 108, Raleigh, (919-848-0482)

(Editor's note:  I apologize for not including Deanna's directions earlier.  They were sent at the same time the rest of the write-up was sent; somehow, I just missed them in my "inbox".  So here they are.)

Rudino's Roof Top has been picked for our next happy hour.  It is located at SIX FORKS AND STRICKLAND, next to Wolfe camera, across from Chargrill, Home Depot, BB&B, etc...

Meet at 7pm..... food and drinks are available for purchase.  Check out some info at :

email Deanna at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you have any questions! see you there!

Directions:

From Raleigh:
  From I-440, exit at Six Forks Road (Exit 8-B) and go north.
  Turn left at Strickland Road (now see below).

From Chapel Hill/Durham:
  From I-540, exit at Six Forks Road (Exit 11) and go south.
  Turn right at Strickland Road.
Rudino's is in the shopping center on the immediate right next to Goodberry's and Bruegger's Bagels. If you pass the shopping center and see Village Apts. on your right, you have gone too far

Football:
When:  Sunday, June 22, 2003
Time:  10:30 AM
Where:  Glen Lennox Cottages, Chapel Hill

Come join us. All ability levels are welcome, but don't be afraid to get your pants dirty. We've got some competitive folks (especially the women).

Directions:

From Raleigh/I-40:
- Take I-40 West towards Durham/Chapel Hill.
- Exit at 273B, Rt. 54W (Chapel Hill).
- Go approximately 2.5 miles and turn right onto Hamilton Road/Glen Lennox Cottages (they are one-story brick units)
- At both minor splits in the road, bear right and continue on Hamilton.
- You will go down a small hill and see the playing field on the right.
- Park on the street.

From Durham/15-501:
- Take 15-501 into Chapel Hill.
- After you cross over I-40, the road will split about 1 mile later.
- Continue left on Fordham Blvd (NOT Franklin St.).
- Continue through 4 stoplights, the final one being Estes Dr.
- After Estes, make your first left onto Cleland Road.
- Make a right onto Hamilton (dirt/gravel road) and the field will be up on the left.
- Park on the street.

From Hillsborough:
- Take I-40 East and take Exit 270/15-501.
- Turn right onto 15-501 and continue.
- At the split in the road, stay left onto Fordham Blvd (NOT Franklin St).
- Continue following from Durham Directions.

From I40 the exit for 54W is 273B. The exit for 15-501S is 270.
For more information, please contact Marc at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

+ TYJP web site: http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ Send all list commands to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+    UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP
+ Mosaic of NC, etc.), please visit our web site:  http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.