In this installment of the TYJP Newsletter, please find details for the following events:
Thursday, June 19, 2003: Happy Hour (Now with Directions)
Sunday, June 22, 2003: Football
Also, you will notice that we had a very productive planning meeting. So mark your calendars for these events; more information will follow in subsequent Emails.
Friday, July 4, 2003: July 4th Festivities - Regency Park Fireworks, maybe Jordon Lake in the early PM
Thursday, July 17, 2003: Happy Hour
Saturday, July 26, 2003: Pool Party
Sunday, August 10 or 17, 2003: Annual Summer Picnic
Thursday, August 21, 2003: Happy Hour (we could use a volunteer to host this event)
Sunday, August 24, 2003: Annual Wet 'n Wild Waterpark Adventure
Wednesday, September 10, 2003: Board/Planning Meeting
Saturday, September 13, 2003: Seven Minute Dating
Thursday, September 18, 2003: Happy Hour
Sunday, September 21, 2003: Mini-Golf
When: Thursday, June 19, 2003
Time: 7:00 PM
Where: Rudino's Roof Top, 8800 Harvest Oaks Dr Ste 108, Raleigh, (919-848-0482)
(Editor's note: I apologize for not including Deanna's directions earlier. They were sent at the same time the rest of the write-up was sent; somehow, I just missed them in my "inbox". So here they are.)
Rudino's Roof Top has been picked for our next happy hour. It is located at SIX FORKS AND STRICKLAND, next to Wolfe camera, across from Chargrill, Home Depot, BB&B, etc...
Meet at 7pm..... food and drinks are available for purchase. Check out some info at :
email Deanna at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you have any questions! see you there!
From I-440, exit at Six Forks Road (Exit 8-B) and go north.
Turn left at Strickland Road (now see below).
From Chapel Hill/Durham:
From I-540, exit at Six Forks Road (Exit 11) and go south.
Turn right at Strickland Road.
Rudino's is in the shopping center on the immediate right next to Goodberry's and Bruegger's Bagels. If you pass the shopping center and see Village Apts. on your right, you have gone too far
When: Sunday, June 22, 2003
Time: 10:30 AM
Where: Glen Lennox Cottages, Chapel Hill
Come join us. All ability levels are welcome, but don't be afraid to get your pants dirty. We've got some competitive folks (especially the women).
- Take I-40 West towards Durham/Chapel Hill.
- Exit at 273B, Rt. 54W (Chapel Hill).
- Go approximately 2.5 miles and turn right onto Hamilton Road/Glen Lennox Cottages (they are one-story brick units)
- At both minor splits in the road, bear right and continue on Hamilton.
- You will go down a small hill and see the playing field on the right.
- Park on the street.
- Take 15-501 into Chapel Hill.
- After you cross over I-40, the road will split about 1 mile later.
- Continue left on Fordham Blvd (NOT Franklin St.).
- Continue through 4 stoplights, the final one being Estes Dr.
- After Estes, make your first left onto Cleland Road.
- Make a right onto Hamilton (dirt/gravel road) and the field will be up on the left.
- Park on the street.
- Take I-40 East and take Exit 270/15-501.
- Turn right onto 15-501 and continue.
- At the split in the road, stay left onto Fordham Blvd (NOT Franklin St).
- Continue following from Durham Directions.
From I40 the exit for 54W is 273B. The exit for 15-501S is 270.
For more information, please contact Marc at [EMAIL PROTECTED].
+ This is the Triangle Young Jewish Professional mailing list. If your
+ copy of this newsletter is formatted as text, and you wish to view it
+ in its intended format, please visit our web site (as listed below),
+ and click on the "Mail Archive" link.
+ TYJP web site: http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+ Send all list commands to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+ UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+ SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+ for example:
+ SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+ For details on how to subscribe to other mailing lists (e.g., Chavurah,
+ Mosaic of NC, etc.), please visit our web site: http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.