Shalom everyone.

For those of you in the area during the High Holidays and do not have anywhere to go for services, you may want to consider going to Beth Shalom in Cary.  Please read Barnaby's note below for details.

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 2:02 PM
Subject: Beth Shalom TYJP Announcement

Hi,

For anyone that doesn't have plans yet for the High Holidays I would like to invite you to join the congregation at Temple Beth Shalom for the holidays. Services at Temple Beth Shalom are free. Yes free, as in nada, nothing, just show up and enjoy. Due to the large numbers of people that attend most of the services will take place at the St. Francis United Methodist Church. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks,

-Barnaby Court

**HIGH HOLIDAY SERVICE SCHEDULE**
Listed below are the planned scheduled of Services for High Holidays

Most of the High Holiday Services will be held at:

St. Francis United Methodist Church
2965 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary

1st Evening Rosh Hashanah (RH) 9/26 7:30pm St. Francis
1st Morning RH 9/27 10:00am St. Francis Tashlich
Service 4:00pm Lochmere
2nd Morning RH 9/28 10:00am Beth Shalom
Kol Nidre - Yom Kippur(YK) 10/05 8:00pm St. Francis
Morning YK 10/06 10:00am St. Francis
Afternoon Service YK 3:30pm St. Francis
Yiskor 4:00pm St. Francis

Directions to St. Francis
From 40 East (Heading towards Raleigh)
Take the US 1 South / 64 West Exit towards Sanford.
keep right at first fork in the exit and then keep left to get onto 1/64 south.
Take exit 98A and merge onto Tryon Rd.
Turn Right onto Kildaire Farm Rd.
St. Francis will be on the left, about a mile and a half.

Directions to Beth Shalom
Follow the directions to St Francis.
Instead of Turning Right onto Kildaire Farm Rd.
Go another 2 miles (very rough geusstimation)
Turn Right onto Yates Mill Pond Rd.
Temple Beth Shalom will be on the Right.
5713 Yates Mill Pond Rd.