    December 18, 2003:  Hanukah Happy Hour
    December 25, 2003:  Game Day/Night

Board/Planning Meeting:
When:  Wednesday, December 3, 2003
Time:  6:30 PM Board Meeting / 7:00 PM Planning Meeting
Where:  Josh L.'s House (RSVP for Directions)

It's that time of the year again.  It is time to plan TYJP events for the next quarter.  If you have any ideas or suggestions for activities or events for the time frame of January 1 through March 31, 2004, please feel free to come to the planning meeting.  We would love to see some new volunteers and ideas.  If you cannot attend the meeting, but have any ideas, suggestions, or wish to volunteer for an event, please contact Michael Cohen at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We will meet at Josh's house for this meeting, to help facilitate easy communication between all those who attend; we have had trouble in the past with people hearing other people in noisy restaurants.  The Board will meet at 6:30 PM; the Planning Meeting will start at 7:00 PM.  We will order pizzas for those who attend (everyone eating will be asked to pitch in, as TYJP's coffers are empty); if you have any preferences for the type of pizza you want, please indicate it in your RSVP.  To RSVP and receive directions to his house, please contact Josh at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Dinner & Services:

Join TYJP for Friday evening dinner at Solomon's Restaurant followed by Shabbat services at Beth Meyer Synagogue on December 5, 2003.  TYJP has arranged for a special menu detailed below.  The cost of dinner is $20 per person including tax and gratuity and is a great value.  Solomon's is well known for its delicious Mediterranean food.

What: Dinner at Solomon's Restaurant followed by Shabbat Services at Beth Meyer Synagogue
When: Friday December 5, 2003.  Meet at Solomon's at 6:00 PM.  Dinner will start about 6:15 PM.  We will plan on arriving at Beth Meyer Synagogue about 7:45 PM for services to start at 8:00 PM.
RSVP: Please RSVP to Michael Cohen [EMAIL PROTECTED] by Friday, November 21st.  Please specify which entree you prefer.  See below for details.
COST: $20 per person including Tax and Gratuity. Services are free.

Where:
  Dinner:
    Solomon's Restaurant
    Celebration at Six Forks
    7321 Six Forks Rd.
    Raleigh, NC 27615
    (919) 844-4977

  Services:
    Beth Meyer Synagogue
    504 Newton Road
    Raleigh, NC 27615
    (919) 848-1420

Menu for TYJP Dinner:

Entrees (Choose 1):  With your RSVP, please specify your choice.
-- Grilled beef/chicken (combination) shish kabob combo served over a bed of lentil rice pilaf
-- Baked fresh Salmon (9 oz) with lentil rice pilaf and fresh vegetables
-- *Vegetables marinara over angel hair pasta

* The vegetable marinara on the regular menu does not include a salad; however, for the TYJP dinner, a salad is included in your meal price.

At the restaurant, you will be able to choose:
-- A small Caesar salad or small house salad
-- Baklava or cheesecake for dessert

Ice tea and soda are included.  Beer and wine are available through a cash bar.

RSVP Details:

RSVP by Monday December 1st.  TYJP needs to give Solomon's an accurate count in advance.  Total Cost: $20 per person including tax and gratuity.

To RSVP, you may pay by check, money order, or by cash transfer via PayPal.com.  Please send your check or money order, payable to:
    Michael Cohen
    308 Silk Hope Drive
    Cary, NC 27519
To pay via PayPal.com, please send your cash transfer (no credit cards will be accepted) to [EMAIL PROTECTED].  Payments must be received by December 1, 2003; neither Michael Cohen nor TYJP are responsible for lost or delayed payments.

Please remember to include your dinner choice with your payment!

For more information, please contact either Sherry K. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or Michael C. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

+ TYJP web site: http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ Send all list commands to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+    UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP
+ Mosaic of NC, etc.), please visit our web site:  http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.