I will be putting out the new schedule of events next week.  Please stay tuned!

Also, Marc H. will be taking a trip to Israel within the next few weeks.  If you would like to write a special message or wish to be placed in the Western Wall (a.k.a., Wailing Wall) in Jerusalem, please bring it to the next Happy Hour.  If you cannot come to the Happy Hour, and wish to send Marc your message or wish, please feel free to send it to him at [EMAIL PROTECTED].   Marc says, "Everyone has my solemn oath that I will not read what they write."

Hanukah Happy Hour:
When:  Thursday, December 18, 2003
Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Lucky 32, 832 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh (919-876-1744)

Come celebrate the holidays with soon to be good friends food and laughter December 18th at 7:00pm at Lucky 32 in north Raleigh.  Where the highest quality food and drink meet good value and great service.  Please if you wish to participate in the gift exchange bring a gender neutral wrapped gift which is between 5-7 dollars.  We will swap gifts during the dinner.  Hope to see you at Lucky 32!

Directions:

832 Spring Forest Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
Phone: 919-876-9932
Fax: 919-876-1744
(On Spring Forest Road, just off Falls of the Neuse)
print a map and directions

If you have any questions please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

See you there!
Game Afternoon/Night:
When:  Thursday, December 25, 2003
Time:  4:00 PM
Where:  Deb T's House (RSVP for Directions)

Let the Games Begin!

You're invited to attend a group games event at Deb's, located in the Lakefall Subdivision off of Hwy 98, near the Creedmoor Road (Hwy 50) intersection.

Please bring with you:
- a potluck dish (drinks will be provided)
- your favorite group game (host has Taboo,  Scattergories, and Scrabble)

Please RSVP by December 23rd via email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and to receive directions.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

New Years Eve Party:
When:  Wednesday, December 31, 2003
Time:  8:00 PM
Where:  Josh L's New Townhouse (RSVP for Directions)

Join us for our annual New Year's party as we celebrate the New Year at Josh's new place.  At midnight, there will be the traditional viewing of the Times Square celebration and the Raleigh acorn, without the weather factor.  This is traditionally one of TYJP's most popular annual events.  Light refreshments and beverages will be provided; however, please feel free to bring some other beverages and/or snacks or hor d'oeuvres.  Please RSVP to Josh at work by phone at (919) 846-0125 or via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for directions by 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 30 so we can get a headcount for refreshments to be purchased.

+ TYJP web site: http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ Send all list commands to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+    UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP
+ Mosaic of NC, etc.), please visit our web site:  http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.

<<mapicon.gif>>