    Thursday, April 15, 2004:  Happy Hour
    Sunday, April 25, 2004:  Game Day

New Years Eve Party:
When:  Wednesday, December 31, 2003
Time:  8:00 PM
Where:  Josh L's New Townhouse (RSVP for Directions)

Join us for our annual New Year's party as we celebrate the New Year at Josh's new place.  At midnight, there will be the traditional viewing of the Times Square celebration and the Raleigh acorn, without the weather factor.  This is traditionally one of TYJP's most popular annual events.  Light refreshments and beverages will be provided; however, please feel free to bring some other beverages and/or snacks or hor d'oeuvres.  Please RSVP to Josh at work by phone at (919) 846-0125 or via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for directions by 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 30 so we can get a headcount for refreshments to be purchased.

+ TYJP web site: http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ Send all list commands to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+    UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP
+ Mosaic of NC, etc.), please visit our web site:  http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.