Shalom everyone.

Today, a new virus, W32.Beagle.E, hit the internet.  In its wake, it spoofed my Email ID and sent itself through the TYJP mailing list; this is the first time our mailing list has been hit.  The listserve has protected everyone fairly well in the past, as it has been hit hard in the past few weeks from other viruses.

DO NOT OPEN ANY ZIP OR EXE FILES that may have been sent to you via the TYJP Mailing list.  TYJP does not send ZIP or EXE files.  These files should be treated as a virus attack.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
Michael Cohen
TYJP Webmaster/Listserve Administrator

+ TYJP web site: http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ Send all list commands to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+    UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP
+ Mosaic of NC, etc.), please visit our web site:  http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.