Julie and Ken Resnick are putting together a Kabbalah study group.  They will probably be meeting on Monday nights.  They think they have 4-6 people (all female) so far.  Rabbi Aaron of Chabad of Cary (if you haven't met Rabbi Aaron he is a very warm and special person -- check out his web site bio at www.chabadofcary.org; he's the one juggling the torches) has agreed to lead the group.

Please contact Ken Resnick at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested.

Happy Hour:
When:  Thursday, June 17, 2004
Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Michael Dean's Seafood Grill, Wood Oven & Bar, 1705 Millbrook Rd., Raleigh (919-790-9992)

Please feel free to visit their web site:  http://triangle.citysearch.com/customer_website/6186490.

RSVPs are not necessary.  However, so that we have an idea of how may are coming, RSVP to Ron at [EMAIL PROTECTED].  We will be meeting at the Bar; it is in an adjacent building to the main restaurant.  All appetizers are $4.

Directions:

Via I-540:
(for those coming from RTP, Durham & Chapel Hill)
Exit on Falls Of Neuse Rd. (exit 14)
At end of exit ramp (traffic light) make a right, now heading south on Falls Of Neuse Rd.
Drive approx 5 miles until you come to Millbrook Rd.
Make a left onto Millbrook Rd.
Michael Dean's is 1/2 mile, on the left, corner of Old Wake Forest and Millbrook Rd.

From I-440:
Exit North on Wake Forest Rd. (exit 10)
Turn right on Old Wake Forest Rd. (in front of Red Lobster)
Go to next stop light; this is intersection of Millbrook and Old Wake Forest.
Michael Dean's is caddy corner on the left.

From Capital Blvd:
Go west on Millbrook Rd. approx 1.9 miles
Michael Dean's is on the right corner of Millbrook and Old Wake Forest Rd.

From US-70 / Glenwood Ave:
Turn on to Millbrook Rd. (between Crabtree Valley and the Airport)
Head east, past Falls Of Neuse Rd. (several miles)
Michael Dean's is 1/2 mile past Falls Of Neuse, on the left, corner of Old Wake Forest and Millbrook

Parking:
Michael Dean's has a free parking lot.  If parking lot is full, you may park across the street FREE at the Service Garage.  (Do not leave your car there over night; be sure to remove it before next-day business hours!)

Annual TYJP Pool Party:
When:  Sunday, June 20, 2004
Times:  12:00 PM (Noon) - 5:00 PM (We'll eat at 1:00 PM)
Where:  North Raleigh - Please RSVP for directions.
Cost:  $5.00

If you can't spend Father's Day with Dad, come share it with TYJP at this summer's pool party hosted by Sherry & Stuart Kaskawits. The Pool Party will be at their North Raleigh home outdoors. This year, we will have party subs, non-alcoholic beverages and dessert. Alcoholic beverages are BYOB. To cover the costs, we ask that everyone contribute $5. Please bring a folding chair and towel.

Please RSVP to Sherry ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) by June 16th to ensure we get an accurate count for the food. In your RSVP, indicate if you need directions.

What to Bring:
    Chair
    Towel
    BYOB

Please monitor the TYJP website (http://rtpnet.org/TYJP) should we need to cancel the pool party due to weather.

+ TYJP web site: http://rtpnet.org/tyjp/.
+
+ Send all list commands to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
+
+ To unsubscribe send the following in the message body:
+    UNSUBSCRIBE tyjp-l
+
+ To subscribe send the following in the message body:
+    SUBSCRIBE  tyjp-l YourFirstName YourLastName <email address>
+
+       for example:
+          SUBSCRIBE tyjp-l Joe Schmoe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
+
+ For a complete list of commands send the following in the message body:
+    HELP
+ Mosaic of NC, etc.), please visit our web site:  http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.