Shalom Everyone.

The TYJP-L and TYJPBoard mailing lists will be migrated from the MajorDomo system to MailMan system over the next few days.  If everything goes as planned, the lists will be back up by the end of the week, and you will need to do nothing on your part; the system administrators have a plan to move everyone's subscriptions to the new system.  You can visit our website, http://www.rtpnet.org/tyjp, for the status of the migration.

In the meantime, please do not subscribe or unsubscribe from the MajorDomo system.  Directions for accessing the new system will be posted once we make the transition.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Michael Cohen
TYJP Webmaster/Listserve Administrator