    Saturday, December 25, 2004:  Game Day/Night
    Friday, December 31, 2004:  New Years Party

Board/Planning Meeting:
When:  Saturday, December 11, 2004
Time:  5:00 PM Board Meeting/5:30 Planning Meeting
Where:  Gil Segal's House  (RSVP for Directions)

It's that time of the year again.  It is time to plan TYJP events for the next quarter or four months.  If you have any ideas or suggestions for activities or events for the time frame of January 1 through March 31, 2005 or April 30, 2005, please feel free to come to the planning meeting.  We are in need of new volunteers and ideas.  If you cannot attend the meeting, but have any ideas, suggestions, or wish to volunteer for an event, please contact Michael Cohen at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

We will meet at Gil's house for this meeting, to help facilitate easy communication between all those who attend; we have had trouble in the past with people hearing other people in noisy restaurants.  The Board will meet at 5:00 PM; the Planning Meeting will start at 5:30 PM.  To RSVP and receive directions to his house, please contact Gil at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Hanukah Party
When: Saturday, December 11, 2004
Time: 7:00 - ??:00 PM
Where: Gil Segal's House  (RSVP for Directions)

You're invited to come celebrate the holidays, exchange gifts, and have some fun at the TYJP Hanukah party, hosted at Gil's in Cary.

Please bring with you:
- a potluck holiday dish (drinks will be provided)
- optional: your own menorah and candles
- optional: if you wish to participate in the gift exchange bring a gender neutral wrapped gift valued $5-$7

Please RSVP via email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) by Thursday, Dec. 9 to receive directions.

Happy Hour
When: Thursday, December 16, 2004
Time: 7:00
Where: Playmakers Café, 3801 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh (919-743-5544)

Join TYJP for this month's happy hour at Playmaker's Café in Raleigh.  We will meet in bar/main dining area near the bar for drinks and dinner/appetizers for those who would like to have dinner..  A complete menu and additional information is available at the restaurant website, www.playmakerscafe.com.   For more information, call Josh at work at (919) 846-0125 during the day or contact via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Directions:

From Durham, Chapel Hill and areas west of Raleigh:

Take I-40 E to exit 289.  Exit toward Raleigh (north and east).  Proceed on Exit 289 (Raleigh Expressway) until you reach I-440 (Beltline).  Merge onto I-440 S/US-1 S toward I-40 E/Hillsborough Street/Sanford.  Take the NC-54/Hillsborough St Exit- (Exit 3) toward Meredith College.  Turn slight left to take the ramp toward Meredith College/Raleigh.  Turn left onto Hillsborough Street/NC-54.  Playmakers Café will be on the right.

From North Raleigh:

Take I-440 W (Beltline) toward Sanford.  Take the NC-54/Hillsborough St Exit- (Exit 3) toward Meredith College.  Turn slight left to take the ramp toward Meredith College/Raleigh.  Turn left onto Hillsborough Street/NC-54.  Playmakers Café will be on the right.

From Cary:

Take US 1 N toward Raleigh.  US 1 N will merge into I-440 (Beltline).  Take the NC-54/Hillsborough St Exit- (Exit 3) toward Meredith College.  Turn slight left to take the ramp toward Meredith College/Raleigh.  Turn left onto Hillsborough Street/NC-54.  Playmakers Café will be on the right.

+    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
+ To subscribe, send a message to:
+    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
+ You may also visit the web page,
+ to subscribe, unsubscribe, or update your account.
+
+ etc.), please visit our web site:  http://rtpnet.org/tyjp.
+ If you are reading this message from the "Mail Archive", and wish to
+ contact someone whose email address is "protected", please send a
+ message to "tyjp at rtpnet.org" (replace the word "at" and the spaces
+ with the "@" symbol).