    TBD:  Scuba

NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:  If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Fourth of July Picnic/Fireworks Spectacular:
When:  Monday, July 4, 2005

Time:  2:30 PM Meet/7:30 PM Fireworks

Where:  Meet at Michael C's House, Then carpool to Regency Park

NEW NOTE:  RSVP's received after 9:00 AM, June 30, will be responded to late July 3, or early July 4.

Join the Triangle Young Jewish Professionals (TYJP) for the July 4th celebration at Regency Park.  Enjoy an evening around friends and fellow citizens rejoicing in our Nation's independence and freedom. Cap off the evening with a spectacular display of fireworks.

Bring whatever you would like to eat and drink in your picnic basket.  A blanket, some chairs, bug spray, and something enjoyable to help pass the time (cards, backgammon, etc.) will help too.  If you are bringing any food or drinks to share, please note that TYJP will not be providing paper products.  Also, food and drinks can be bought at the amphitheatre, if you do not want to bring your own.

So that we can sit as a group, we will meet at Michael C's house in Cary (about 5-10 minutes from the Park). We will then carpool to minimize parking difficulties.  We plan to meet at 2:30 PM and leave sharply at 2:50 PM.  In case of rain, we will stay at Mike's until it stops, or we decide to just stay and watch fireworks on his big screen TV.  Please RSVP to get directions to Mike's house, and to let us know how many people to expect.

If you're late or you just choose to meet us at Regency Park, you can attempt to call Mike at 302-1467 once you have parked and arrived at the park, to find out where we are.  At this time, we are planning to meet in the Amphitheatre at Regency Park lawn area.  Please note, there will be very limited seating for those arriving late.

To RSVP, or if you have any questions, please contact Mike at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (prior to July 4), or at the above cell number after 3:30 PM on July 4.  More information about the Koka Booth Amphitheatre at Regency Park can be found at their website.

TYJP Annual Summer Picnic:
When:  Sunday, August 28, 2005

Time:  11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Where:  Lake Crabtree Park, Morrisville

It's that time of year again.  Join us this year as we gather at Lake Crabtree for TYJP's annual picnic.  We will be barbecuing hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken and vegetarian items, and drinks (non-alcoholic) to be served with a wide variety of traditional picnic side items.  The annual picnic has always been TYJP's best attended even each year and we are looking to continue that tradition.  There are also boats available for rental ($4/hour).  There are volleyball courts and a football field nearby.

RSVP and PAYMENT (see below for details) are appreciated in advance for this event due to the costs of the food and the rental of the picnic shelter.  RSVP and payment must be received by Sunday, August 21, 2005, for the discount. For more information, please contact Jamie Wiener via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Directions:

Take I-40 to Exit 285, Aviation Parkway.  Turn right if you're coming from I-40 east, and left if coming from I-40 west (go south, away from the airport). Look for the entrance to Lake Crabtree Park on the left in less than a mile.  We will be at the Dogwood Shelter.  Follow the signs to the Dogwood Shelter.

TO RSVP for the Summer Picnic:

Option 1:  If you need to pay by check, please email Jamie and she will tell you where to send it.

Option 2:  PayPal payment by cash transfer Jamie cannot accept credit card payments, so you must have a PayPal verified bank account); www.paypal.com
      Members ($7.00)
      Non-Members ($9.00)
      New Membership + Picnic paid prior to Aug 21($12.00)
Paying after August 21(or at the door) ($11.00 for member)

PayPal Information:
    Send Money
    Recipient’s Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Amount: See above for applicable amount
    Category of Purchase: Quasi-cash

Option 3:  Pay Jamie or Marjorie by cash, check, or money order at any TYJP event