Shalom everyone.

Due to this week's inclement weather, and the weather forecast for more rain today and tomorrow (Sunday), this weekend's Jew Bowl event will be postponed indefinitely.  The grounds where we play will be closed due to the oversaturation of the field.

If you have any questions, please contact either Josh L. (
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) or Michael C. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).