I would like remind everyone that our Happy Hours are held on the third Thursday of each month, unless otherwise specified; apparently, not everyone is aware of this fact.

NOTE TO NEW MEMBERS:  If you are new to TYJP, please contact the host of the event or send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tyjp at rtpnet.org), so we can look out for you.  We would like to ensure your first event is a pleasant and warm experience.

Happy Hour:
When:  Thursday, October 20, 2005
Time:  7:00 PM
Where:  Champps at Southpoint, 8030 Renaissance Pkwy, Durham (919- 361-3393)

Join TYJP this month as we head to Champps for this month's Happy Hour.  We will meet in the bar area for drinks at 7:00 pm and we will move into the dining area later.  If you have any questions, contact Jamie W. at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

DIRECTIONS:
>From I-40: Take exit 273(Fayetteville Rd).  Exit towards Fayetteville rd.  Southpoint will be on your right.  Champps is in the streets at Southpoint (near Barnes and Nobles, the movie theater and the other restaurants).

For personalized directions, please use
Mapquest or Maps.Google.